Tuesday, December 16, 2008

THANKS!

Hello All! Thank you to all who are following this blog. If anybody has any tidbits about DeForest Kelley; any photos, videos, etc. you would like me to feature, please contact me at my email address located in my profile.

Hey, Did you know Kristine M. Smith, the author of "DeForest Kelley: A Harvest of Memories.." is writing another book about DeForest Kelley? If you 've got anything to contribute to her, any favorite De moments--meetings, convention stories, photos or anything De related, she'd be happy to hear from you! You can purchase her book "DeForest Kelley: A Harvest of Memories: My Life and Times With a Remarkable Gentleman Actor" from Amazon. I recommend it highly.

CITY ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER was one of De's favorite Star Trek episodes (the other I believe, was "The Empath"). Look at this tribute to that episode:

No comments: